The data in the EURREP Database on Completed Fertility are provided free of charge to all individuals. We kindly ask you to comply with the following requests and restrictions:
- EURREP data are not to be used for commercial purposes. The user may copy and retain data solely for scholarly, educational or research purposes or for personal use. The original tabulations of absolute number of women by cohort, education and number of children ever born should not be used for commercial gain or re-published in any form without the explicit permission of the data owners, usually government statistical offices.
- In all published work and presentations, please acknowledge the EURREP Database on Completed Fertility as either the source or the intermediary of the data. When downloading the data, you should note the date for future reference.
- When using the database, please cite it (see SUGGESTED CITATION).
- Please do not pass your copy of these data to other users. Rather refer them to the EURREP website, where they may download the same data for themselves. Since these data are being updated on a regular basis (including corrections as needed), this practice helps to prevent the circulation of multiple outdated or incorrect versions. It also ensures that each user has full access to complete information about the data, citation procedures, etc.
- All data contained in the EURREP Database on Completed Fertility have been carefully checked to avoid errors. However, the Database accepts no responsibility for any harm suffered by the user as a result of using these data, even if such harm results from errors on our part. As a user, we ask you kindly to inform us of any errors that you may identify, so that they can be corrected in a timely fashion.